Urine Analyzer is a semi-quantitative assessment of urine by using dry chemical methods. According to the principle of photoelectric colorimetry, urine analyzer is used to evaluate the content of biochemical components in the urine through the change of color caused by the reaction of the reagent and urine biochemical components. Urine Analyzer reads Urinalysis Reagent Strips. It stores results and prints reports without the need of special training.
- ●ACR (Albumin / Creatinine Ratio) Available!
- ●Comprehensive Range of Test Menu
- ●Built-in Battery Available for STAT Usage
- ●Testing Up to 14 Parameters in One Go
- ●Light Weight for Easy Mobility
- ●Built-in Thermal Printer for Instant Printing
- ●Touch Screen Operation with Big Screen for Easy Operation