Roche Cobas E411
The Roche Cobas E411 analyzer is an automatic system that uses ECL technology, unique in the world.
The electrochemiluminescence and the dispensing system ensure that the results are always reliable and that carry over is minimized.
With its new generation software, it makes it easy to consult the section of controls, calibrations, history and many other additional options, compared to the predecessor, which make navigation simple and easy for the operator.
- Large panel;
- Reagent plate at 15 ° C;
- Results in 18 minutes;
- Automatic open / close system to avoid evaporation and contamination of the reagents on board;
- Disposable tip that avoids contamination.
- The automatic rack allows for continuous sample loading
- The calibrator is loaded from a 12-point master curve allowing for high precision and accuracy performances;
- The operator will calibrate only 2 shooting points of the master curve favoring the least possible waste of tests to calibrate;
- CV of 1.5% on pipette of 10 uL.
Some parameters of the Heart Panel are produced as STAT version, which speeds up the reaction making the result available after only 12 minutes.